My Path. Entrepreneurial Journey
The first business management program that targets existing company owners who never studied within an official "startup" academy.
Owning a company can be a very lonely task...but you are not alone!
This is the unique annual program that targets to add know-how for company owners who already have an active company, but feel that they are lacking the fundamental know-how to lead their business in the right way. You may have a brilliant marketing background…but you still need to have an important knowledge in finance, legal, sales and other critical elements that are mandatory for your business performance.
This unique program targets:
1. Support company owners on their path, creating their entrepreneurial journey and making it a successful one;
2. Provide advanced tools from all the required business domains;
3. Starting from zero - but not for "startups" - we understand that your company has other needs and you are not a startup anymore!
4. Creating a safe ground for sharing our challenges and brainstorming for solutions.
The workshops started in January 2018 and the meetings are organized once a month, usually from 18:00 to 21:00. Each workshop will be conducted by local and international professionals from various business fields. You can choose whether to join all the workshops or only some of them.
Can I join?
The program is open to BWFR members. You can join BWFR here. BWFR membership is FREE.
Eligible members shall be the following:
1. Company owners/general directors/ managers;
2. Senior corporate managers;
3. NGO owners /senior managers.
My Path - HR seminar
11.02 –BE Club - Style Me Up
My Path - From passion to fashion – Brand success story
My Path - How to sell a pink banana
I’m a Queen– BWFR Birthday
My Path – Karma is a pitch!
My Path & The Money Academy - Halfway there
My Path - MUZA – PR & Advertising seminar
My Path – Planning 2021
My Path - Keyword Innovation
Why should I join?
To increase knowledge and optimize my business skills;
To learn directly from successful entrepreneurs;
To have a chance to ask direct questions that nobody else can answer;
To meet like-minded company owners businesswomen;
To be a part of a great networking circle.